Things I Never Learned In High School
- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house
I agree with all of this except political parties.
If you didn’t learn that in high school, you either didn’t take basic US history or weren’t paying attention.